Hi everyone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stiqman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:56 pm
PostPost subject: Hi everyone

I am new to this forum...like most people who sign up for the first time. LOL
However, I am NOT new to puppetry, I have been making and using puppets for about 3 years now. I have created a workshop for kids/youth/adults using foam, hand in mouth with hand rod style puppets. I do schools, community centers and many other places that book me. I am glad to discover this place and hope that I can help any one who wants to learn and spread the joy of puppetry both inside and outside of the classroom.

I am sure many of you could teach me on how you use puppets with their teaching styles.

Keep in touch.......

Daryl H Laughing
papertalker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:20 pm
PostPost subject: Welcome, Daryl

Thanks you for joining the education brain train! We hope you enjoy the journey and the show. We will be very interested to learn more about your experiences with teachers and kids, and are delighted to have you on board. I hope also that you will take time to explore the Workshop in some depth, as there are conceptual aspects of Puppetools that explain why puppets are the powerful and unique media form they are.

Welcome!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stiqman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:08 pm
PostPost subject:

Thanks for the welcome.

That is why I did join so that I can bring more information to teachers to interweave puppets into the classroom. I will say that my workshops has really sparked interest with both the teachers and students at all age levels. I am honored to be able to share my talents and enjoy every minute of it.

I will share what I can and ask what I need.

Daryl H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: