I'm ready to begin learning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amma

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:48 am
PostPost subject: I'm ready to begin learning

Hi from Australia. My main work is to provide introduction to puppet workshops in kindergartens. I also work with elderly citizens and youth and provide presentations and workshops on crafting puppets. I have worked as a teachers aid and integration aide in the past, and that has helped me to recognise that this valuable learning tool is under-utilized. I am very encouraged to be amongst such enthusiasm at Puppetools.
I have printed the Jump Into Play handbook and am ready to begin learning.
papertalker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:28 pm
PostPost subject: Welcome

Amma,

What a great range of people you are working with!. It will be interesting for you to note the effect of the puppet medium on each of the respective age groups when you begin to work with the puppets. (Normally, as I'm sure you are aware, puppets are viewed as appropriate primarily for young children.) Just from the perspective of age-levels, you would have something very useful to share. Anyway--something to think about. As you get to know the web site, please give us a little background on your work in addition to the focus on puppets. It's great to have you working with us, and look forward to some fun exploration.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: