Hello, here and wanting to learn more

View previous topic :: View next topic  
persephone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:19 am
PostPost subject: Hello, here and wanting to learn more

Well hello Jeff, and fellow puppet enthusiasts, finally made it. Thanks Jeff for the instant response to my dilemma lol Laughing as you can see I did in the end sign up again.

Anyway nice to be here, I have 3 girls, Lucy 8, Shania (after Shania Twain), and Holly 7mths, all home schooled.
Being reading different areas of the site, and getting lots of inspirations.
Have to admit we did jump right in and make a couple of puppets, a rabbit and a butterfly, which the girls thoroughly loved. Well here I am and hope to learn lots and above all have fun.....exaggerated fun.

Fiona
papertalker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:16 pm
PostPost subject: Hydi Hi and Hydie Ho

Fiona, Welcome

Glad you found the key. I must say, jumping right in is very appropriate especially when you are making Rabbits, right?

Sorry, I sometimes get carried away. Since you have jumped in so quickly I am taking the liberty of sending you the welcome letter usually missed by the majority of new members. I hope you enjoy it.

Please let me know how things are going and if I can help!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: