hi to this band of humans huddled together

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Nicholson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:17 am
PostPost subject: hi to this band of humans huddled together

i followed the trail from comments made by papertalker on this site

http://www.teach-the-brain.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

to this site, i am trying to formalise my own paperwork in relation
to my own ideas in education but i was taken by the ideas that spring from using puppets in education, the imagery of puppets will i am sure concentrate the minds of both children and adults.

As a country boy now 66 years old i am still blessed with the usual countyrmans curiosity about every one they meet, so before i peer closely at you can peer at me (if you like) most of my latest thinking is well recorded on these web pages if you can spare any time to read it.

i live in east yorkshire in the middle of england i am totaly totaly dedicated to ensuring that every child born can be taught quickly and thoroughly to read and count in order that they may count.
papertalker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:56 am
PostPost subject: Welcome John

I sometimes leave welcome posts lie a while in hopes that others may respond, so welcome John. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with Puppetools. Any thoughts, ideas, or questions are always welcome. Do let us know what plans or applications emerge for using the puppets with your work in Abacus-based learning. Thanks for joining the community!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: